1. What he said is true. 2. When they will arrive is not known yet. 3. That he succeeded in doing the experiment was encouraging. 4. Whether he will accept the invitation remains a secret. 5. It is important that we should learn English well.
1. I don't know if he has done the work. 2. Did he say that he liked football ? 3. They expected that they would be given another chance. 4. The girl told me that she had longed to visit China.
1. The question is whether we have enough time to do the experiment again. 2. His greatest wish was that someday he would become a general. 3. His suggestion was that we should discuss the plan carefully. 4. My question is when they can finish the work.
1. You have no idea how eager they are to know the result. 2. He made a suggestion that the work should be given to him. 3. Have you heard the news that Premire Wen visited our school last Friday ? 4. The fact that he got full mark in the composition made his parents very happy.
1. These pictures will show you what the village looks like now. 2. How many guests will be invited isn’t decided yet.
1. He told me that he had seen the film. 2. They said they would spend their holiday in Hainan. 3. Father said he was carrying out an important project. 4. Did you know where the accident took place ?
1. Whether the team has won the game is not announced yet. （主语从句） 2. How many people will take part in the competition will be known soon. （主语从句） 3. My idea is that we should spend our holidays by the seaside. （表语从句） 4. My question is how they finished the work in such a short time. （表语从句） 5. Many people are shocked at the news that there are so many SARS cases in Beijing. （同位语从句） 6. His suggestion that we should discuss the plan again has been received. （同位语从句） 7. I didn’t know if they had seen the film. （宾语从句） 8. We haven’t decided when we’ll start the project. （宾语从句）
1. It is said that they have succeeded in working out the problem. 2. It was important that we should make the plan carefully. 3. It remains a secret how the animals came to live in the sea.
1. I found it very difficult that one learns several languages at the same time. 2. He thinks it necessary that we should be given more time practising oral English. 3. He made it clear that he would leave the office soon.
1. He suggested that we （should） go outing this weekend. 2. The Emperor ordered that the clothes （should） be made for him at once. 3. He insisted that we （should） stay for lunch.
1. It was suggested that we should go outing this weekend. （主语从句） 2. He made a suggestion that we should go outing this weekend. （同位语从句） 3. His suggestion was that we should go outing this weekend. （表语从句）
1. Have you heard the news that was broadcast this morning ? （定语从句） 2. Have you heard the news that we defeated the Japanese football team ?（同位语从句） 3. What do you think of the suggestion that was put forward by Lily ?（定语从句） 4. What do you think of the suggestion that we should speak only English in class ?（同位语从句）
1. Whether the advice will be accepted is not known. （主语从句,不可以用if） 2. I have no idea whether he will come. （同位语从句,不可以用if.） 3. The problem is whether we have enough time to do it again. （表语从句,不可以用if .） 4. He didn’t tell me whether （if ） he would accept my invitation. （宾语从句,两者都可以） 5. Everything depends on whether we have enough manpower. （介词之后不用if ）
1. What we have done is very important. （what 做宾语） 2. That they have done the work is good news. （that 无句子成分） 4. I believe that he told truth. （that 无句子成分）